Dryden Diabetes Centre
The Dryden Diabetes Center is here to help you manage your diabetes through individual appointments and group education classes.
Our educators are:
- Suzanne Wice, R.N. – Certified Diabetes Nurse Educator
- Deha Reimer, R.D. – Registered Dietitian and Diabetes Educator
- Monday’s – 12:00pm – 8:00 pm (evening appointments available)
- Tuesday – Friday – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Walk in Clinic:
- Every Tuesday 8:30 am – 11:30
- Appointments are not necessary – you are seen on a first come first serve basis for blood sugar screening or general questions regarding diabetes
Telephone: (807) 223-8208
- Family Health Team Building – 40 Goodall Street, Dryden, ON
Please call our office at 223-8208 to book or reschedule an appointment.
Canadian Diabetes Association Clothes Line (donation of clothing and household items) for pick up or drop off locations: 1-800-505-5525